Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Healing my Heart

Sometimes my heart hurts and I'm not sure why. I think it's because of someone who has hurt me or someone I miss. But, today, I am thinking, that it's just a sore spot on my heart and someone reminds me it's there. They don't even know they're doing it, most of the time. I should thank them for pointing it out!

So today, I wished for my heart to be healed, healed from all abuse and neglect it suffered by me and others. It is my supreme wish of the day, above all else - being a writer, having stuff, getting rid of all my worries.

The reason for this is very simple. I believe anyone who knows how to truly love selflessly with all of their heart is the most accomplished, the happiest, the wealthiest person in existence.

Now maybe my wish cannot be granted in a day. But maybe remembering my wish everyday will help me to fix those sore spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment